There are many player prop bets on Ryan Tannehill for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs continue to exist CBS. Tannehill and the Tennessee Titans (5-3) take the sphere against the Denver Broncos (3-5) in a Week 10 matchup at Nissan Stadium.
Ryan Tannehill Week 10 Player Props
Buy Titans Tickets
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 176.5 (-115)
Tannehill Passing Stats and Trends
- Sunday’s over/under for Tannehill is 176.5 passing yards, 6.3 fewer than his 182.8 average for the yr.
- In three of eight matchups this season, Tannehill has thrown for greater than 176.5 yards.
- Tannehill’s average prop bet for passing yards this yr has been 216.8. His actual passing average is below that, by 34.0 yards per game.
- Tannehill has finished above his passing yards prop total twice this season.
- Tannehill has accomplished at the least one touchdown pass 4 times in six games, including multiple TDs twice.
- Tannehill has thrown an interception in two of six games this yr, with multiple picks in one in every of those games.
Titans Vs. Broncos Stats and Trends
- This week Tannehill will face the NFL’s best pass defense (165.8 yards allowed per game).
- The Broncos have the NFL’s Twenty first-ranked defense against the run, allowing 122.6 yards per game.
- With 136.3 offensive passing yards per game (second-worst) and 275.6 passing yards allowed per game on defense (third-worst), the Titans have been struggling on each side of the ball this season within the passing game.
- The Titans rank eighth in rushing yards this yr (142.3 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been playing very well on the opposite side of the ball, rating second-best within the NFL with 87.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans are averaging 5.3 yards per play on offense, which ranks them twenty fourth within the NFL. On defense, they rank twenty second, giving up 6 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators haven’t any influence over nor are any such revenues in any way depending on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. In case you or someone you realize has a gambling problem, help is accessible. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Should be 21 or older to gamble.